Aston Martin DB2-4 Wheels
- The RW 2954 Borrani Wheel 4.5"x16" is standard.
- The RW 3006 Borrani Wheel 165X400 was a wheel designed to allow the first radial tires which had millimetric measurements for both the width and the diameter to be fitted.
- For this car we would recommend our 2 ear Vintage Spinners 42mm. For those that would like 3 Ear Vintage Spinners 42mm. For more spinner information please do visit our spinner page.
Aston Martin DB2/4 Tires
- If you are looking for a crossply tire we would recommend the 6.00-16 PIRELLI STELLA BIANCA.
- If you are looking for a radial tire for your DB2/4 we would then recommend the 185VR16 PIRELLI CINTURATO ™ CA67 as Aston Martin did use this tire as OE.
- Avon do still make the 600 H 16 Avon Turbospeed as a H rated tire opposed to the original V rated tire. This tire was also original equipment.
- If you would like some tires to fit your RW 3006 Borrani Wheel 165X400, we would recommend the 175HR400 PIRELLI CINTURATO ™ CA67.
- We would recommend either using the Michelin 16F Offset Valve Reinforced Inner Tube or the Michelin 16F Offset Valve Inner Tube as an innertube. If you would like more information about inner tubes then you can visit our inner tube page.
RW 2954 Aston Martin DB2-4 Wheels
RW 3006 Aston Martin DB2-4 Wheels