Alfa Romeo Giulia Wheels
- When Alfa Romeo moved from the Giulietta model to the Giulia, they initially maintained the same 15” wheels and continued to fit the 155HR15 PIRELLI CINTURATO ™ CA67, which would still be the tire of choice today. Michelin also makes a 155 HR 15 Michelin XAS FF which is also an excellent tire for these cars.
- For these 15" tire, we recommend the Michelin 15E Inner Tube.
- In 1968 Alfa started to move its Giulia models over to fitting 14” wheels. Where they continued to fit the 165HR14 PIRELLI CINTURATO CA67 or 165HR14 Michelin XAS.
- The 165HR14 PIRELLI CINTURATO ™ CA67 is the original and optimum tire for a Giulia built after 1969.
- The 165 HR 14 Michelin XAS is an Asymmetric option supplied by Alfa at the time for the Giulia equipped with 14" wheels.
- The Michelin 14D Offset Valve Inner Tube is the best fit for these tires.
- If you wanted a wider tire for your Guilia, the only genuine period tire in this size is the 185/70 VR 14 PIRELLI CINTURATO CN36.
1967 Alpha Romeo Giulia Saloon
Alfa Giulia Wheels
The Alfa Romeo Giulia did not originally fit wire wheels, However, Borrani offers a transforming kit to attach to the hub of your Giulia so Borrani wire wheels can be fitted in either 14” or 15”.
Borrani has again produced the period Bi-Metal wheels that were fitted to some of the top models and offered as an option in period for these cars. They come in 2 different types Bolt-on Turbo Sport & Centre-lock Turbo Sprint to fit the centre-lock Turbo Sprint wheels you will also need the special transform kit to modify your hubs to take this special system.
RB1-257 Borrani Bimetal Bolt on Wheel 4.5"x15" Alfa Romeo Giulia Wheels
RB1-546 Borrani Bimetal Wheel 4.5"x15" Alfa Romeo Giulia Wheels
RW 4084 Alfa Romeo Giulia Wheels
RW 4554 Alfa Romeo Giulia Wheels