Ferrari 330 America Wheels
- RW3801, standard wheel.
- Other wheels may have been fitted.
- We can check with Ferrari if required.
- The best inner tube for a Ferrari 330 America are Michelin 15F 13.
- 185VR15 Pirelli Cinturato CA67 is the perfect tyre for the Ferrari 330 America.
- Alternative tyres – 185VR15 XVS, 205/70VR15 XWX or 205/70VR15 Cinturato CN12.
RW3801 Ferrari 330 America Wheels
330 America wheels
In 1963 Ferrari moved the model on with the larger engine, and increased the wheels size to fit Borrani’s RW3801, with a 6.5” rim. They continued to fit the 185VR15 Pirelli Cinturato CA67 on the 330 America because in the early ‘60s, 185 was the largest section radial road tyre being produced that was able to withstand the power of these sports cars. Ferrari were able to increase the grip and make the foot print more stable by stretching the tyre onto the wider rim.
Ferrari 330 America Tyres
Because the correct 185VR15 Cinturato was not available until 2009 for years many people fitted 205/70VR15 Michelin XWX. The other best options in this more modern low profile size are 205/70VR15 Pirelli Cinturato CN12, ER/70VR15 Dunlop SP Sport and 205/70VR15 Avon CR6ZZ for the track.