Fiat Dino 2000 Wheels
- For the Fiat Dino 2000 we can recommend the RW 4549 Borrani Wheel.
- The 185 R14 Michelin XAS tyres were first fitted to the 1967-1969 Fiat Dino 2000 coupe and spider, this tyre is no longer produced.
- Today, we recommend the 185 HR 14 Michelin MXV-P for a Dino 2000.
- The 205/70R14 tyres that were supplied to the later 2400 Dino may be fitted on the older Fiat 2000 automobile as well as the series Due Dino 2000 Spider and Coupes.
- If you do wish to upgrade to the 205/70R14 tyre size, we advise using the 205/70 WR 14 PIRELLI CINTURATO CN36, which will mitigate the negative impacts of adding a bigger tyre.
- The Michelin 14F Offset Valve Inner Tube is the best fitting tube for these tyres.
Fiat Dino 2.0 Litre Coupe
RW 4549 Fiat Dino 2000 Wheels