MGB on 165-14 Michelin XAS Tires
- Early MGB cars on 155R14 Tires can be fitted with the RW 3806 Borrani Wheel 4.5"x14".
- MGB cars on 165R14 Tires can fit RW 4063 Borrani Wheel 5.5"x14", or the RW 3806 Borrani Wheel 4.5"x14.
- Low-profile 185/70R14 Tires can fit a RW 4138 Borrani Wheel 6.0"x14".
- The 175R14 Tires used on an MGB V8 can be fitted with any of the Borrani wheels above.
- The very first MGBs were equipped with crossply 560-14 tires, which had a radial equivalent size of 155 R14. The 155 TR 14 Michelin X is a great tire in this size.
- The 165HR14 PIRELLI CINTURATO ™ CA67 was an original equipment tire for the MGB, a superb tire that we are glad to recommend for the MGB.
- The 165 HR 14 Michelin XAS is a solid alternative tire that also provides exceptional results.
- The MGB GT V8 fitted 175R14 Tires as standard. The 175 HR 14 Michelin XAS is an excellent tire in this size.
- With 165 tires, an MGB will handle the best. If you want a wider, low-profile option, the 185/70 VR 14 PIRELLI CINTURATO CN36 or the 185/70 R 14 Michelin XAS are the best low-profile choices for a historic MGB.
MGB Innertubes and Tire Pressure
RW 3806 MGB Wheels
RW 4063 MGB Wheels
RW 4138 MGB Wheels