Aston Martin DB2 Wheels
- The RW 2661 Borrani Wheel 4.5"x16" is a standard wheel for the Aston Martin DB2. There is also the RW 2661/1 Borrani Wheel 5.0"x16", which is half an inch wider, available for those wanting a wider rim.
- Also available is the RW 2896 Borrani Wheel 5.5"x16" which is an inch wider than the standard rim.
- We would recommend the 2 eared 42mm vintage spinners to suit this car. If you would prefer, we do also sell the 3 eared 42mm vintage spinners for those that would prefer three ears.
Aston Martin DB2 Tires
- If you would like to fit a crossply tire to your DB2 we would recommend the 6.00-16 PIRELLI STELLA BIANCA as a suitable tire. It is a V rated which means it allows up to 150mph.
- If you asked Aston Martin for a radial alternative on your DB2 they would have fitted your car with a set of 185VR16 PIRELLI CINTURATO ™ CA67 which we can also supply and do recommend.
- The standard original tire was a 600 V 16 Avon Turbospeed but this tire is now only H rated only allowing 130mph. 600 H 16 Avon Turbospeed
- For the DB2 we would either recommend either the Michelin 16F Offset Valve Inner Tube or the Michelin 16F Offset Valve Reinforced Inner Tube as the best innertubes. If you would like anymore inner tube information please do refer to our inner tube page.
RW 2661 Aston Martin DB2 Wheels
RW 2661/1 Aston Martin DB2 Wheels
RW 2896 Aston Martin DB2 Wheels