Alfa Romeo Giulietta Wheels
- Standard Alfa Romeo Giulietta wheels were 4.5” pressed steel wheels.
- In period Borrani offered a 4.5” aluminium rimmed steel centre Turbo Sport RB1-257.
- The Turbo sport RB1-257 utilised the Giulietta’s standard bolt-on system and original hub caps.
- Borrani also offered bimetal racing Giulietta wheels, the RW 3344 & 5”X15” Spoked wheels RW 3942.
- Of course these classic Guilietta wheels are Aluminium rims with mild steel spokes and wheel centres.
- The Spoked Borrani Guilietta wheels can come with either a painted or polished rim with Chromes spokes and wheel centre.
- Borrani also provide a transform kit to change from Bolt on wheels to Centre lock spoke wheels and a different one for the centre lock Turbo sprint centre lock bimetal wheels.
- For more information about centre lock transform kits and Giulietta wheel information contact +44 (0) 1302 711 123 - [email protected]
Classic Alfa Giulietta Tires
- The original Alfa Romeo Giulietta tires where 155HR15 Pirelli Cinturato. They are still the best Giulietta tires today.
- The 155 TR 15 Michelin X was another radial Giulietta tire that could be fitted in the day.
- A later 1965 tire, the 155 HR 15 Michelin XAS is another good Giulietta tire option.
- A wider low profile tire option would be the 175/70VR15 Pirelli Cinturato CN36.
- However the Giulietta will handle at its best with the Pirelli Cinturato CA67.
- The Estate car had bigger tires. 165HR15 Cinturato were the original Giulietta Gardinetta and Giulietta Promiscua tires.
- If you need Alfa Giulietta racing tires you will want Dunlop Racing tires or Avon CR6ZZ tires.
Inner tubes for Alfa Romeo Giulietta
RB1-257 Borrani Bimetal Bolt on Wheel 4.5"x15" Alfa Romeo Giulietta Wheels
RB1-546 Borrani Bimetal Wheel 4.5"x15" Alfa Romeo Giulietta Wheels
RW 3344 Alfa Romeo Giulietta Wheels
RW 3942 Alfa Romeo Giulietta Wheels