Ferrari 250 GT Boano Wheels
Ferrari 250 GT Boano Tires
- As standard the 250 GT Boano fitted 6.00V16 Pirelli Stella Bianca.
- If you want a Crossply the Stella Bianca is by far the best tire for a 250GT Boano.
- If you asked for radial tyres on a Ferrari 250GT Boano in period, they would have fitted a 185VR16 Pirelli Cinturato CA67.
- We would suggest the Cinturato CA67 is still the best radial tyres for these sports cars of the 1950s, because they suit the chassis.
- Another good option if originality is not so important is the a 6.00WR16 Michelin Pilot X. A high performance radial tyre that looks like a crossply.
- Wire wheels such as the RW3264 Borrani need inner tubes. We suggest the Michelin 16 F RET for either 6.00-16 crossply or 185VR16 radial.
RW3264 Ferrari 250 GT Boano Wheels