Jaguar E Type Wheels
- We have a range of E-type wheels depending on what you want. We have them in varied sizes ranging between the 5" wide RW 3585 Borrani Wheel 5.0"x15" wheel to the 7" wide RW 3886 Borrani Wheel 7.0"x15" wheel.
- We have both the 2 eared 52mm Borrani spinners and the 3 eared 52mm Borrani spinners avilable. We do recommend the 2 eared spinners for an E-type Jaguar.
E-type Jaguar Tires
- Series 1 E-type Jags originally came out with 640 H 15 Dunlop RS5 tires which are sadly no longer made. Now the only suitable period tire is the 185VR15 PIRELLI CINTURATO ™ CA67 which is fantastic radial alternative which is perfect for modern day roads in terms of directional stability.
- Series 2 E-types came equipped with 185 x 15 Dunlop SP Sport Aquajets. We would suggest fitting a 185VR15 PIRELLI CINTURATO ™ CA67 or the 185 R 15 Michelin XVS.
- The later series 3 E-type Jags came supplied with ER/70 VR 15 Dunlop SP Sport Aquajet due to the more powerful V12 engine that needed containing. We however would actually recommend the 205/70 WR 15 PIRELLI CINTURATO P5.
RW 3585 Jaguar E Type Wheels
RW 3877 Jaguar E Type Wheels
RW 3991 Jaguar E Type Wheels
RW 3886 Jaguar E Type Wheels
RW 4012 Jaguar E Type Wheels
RW4012/1 Jaguar E Type Wheels
“Jaguar initially fitted Cross ply tyres 640H15 RS5 to the e-type, However we would recommend fitting radial 185VR15 CINTURATO ™ tires to the series 1 & 2 e-type, because the Pirelli Cinturato is one of the best classic tyres available which offers fantastic progressive handling because of it’s period carcass design and excellent grip from it’s modern compounds. The other best option for an E-type Jaguar would be Michelin 185VR15 XVS as it will make these ‘60s cars perform better at cruising speeds on modern dual carriageways and motorways.
For the V12 series 3 XKE Jaguar with power steering we would recommend the 205/70VR15 CINTURATO ™ tyres.“. Also the 205/70V R15 Michelin XWX is an excellent option for the Jag V12 XKE.