Aston Martin DB5 & DB6 Wheels
- There are a large selection of wheels for the DB5&6 mostly depending on what tire you want to fit.
- The DB6 series 2 had 52mm hubs which we have the RW 4152 Borrani Wheel 6.00"x15" for.
- We recommend our 42mm 3 eared Borrani spinners. We do also offer our 42mm 2 eared Borrani spinners, if preferred.
- For the series 2 DB6 you will require the 52mm spinners, for which we recommend the 52mm 3 eared Borrani spinners. If you would like we do also have 52mm 2 eared Borrani spinners. For more spinner information please head over to our spinner page.
Aston Martin DB5 & DB6 Tires
- Aston Martin DB5s and series 1 Aston Martin DB6s both came out with 670 H 15 Avon Turbospeed as the standard crossply or the 185VR15 PIRELLI CINTURATO ™ CA67 as the standard radial. Aston Martin would've fit the Avon unless you requested the improved technology of a radial then they would've fitted the Pirelli. Today we recommend the Pirelli as the better tire for our modern roads to improve the directional stability while high speed cruising. The pirelli also has the upper hand with its V rating opposed to the H rated Avon.
- Some people want a wider tire to fit to their DB5 or series 1 DB6 to which we would recommend either the 205/70VR15 PIRELLI CINTURATO CN12 or the 205/70VR15 Michelin XWX as the best options. Another option to note is the taller 205VR15 PIRELLI CINTURATO ™ CN72 (it is important to note, this tire is not guaranteed to fit all cars due to Aston Martins all being hand built bodies are all different sizes)
- The later DB6 series 2 had 52mm hubs, wider wheels and flared wheel archers to accommodate the brand new 205VR15 PIRELLI CINTURATO ™ CN72, that had come out in 1964, or the 815X15 Avon which is no longer made.
- Again of course people want to fit a wider tire to which we'd recommend either the 215/70VR15 PIRELLI CINTURATO ™ CN12 or the 215/70 WR 15 Michelin XWX. These tires are a slightly different shape so be careful when it comes to fitting that the outer extremities wont be in contact with the arches. This is part of the Aston Martin charm that every body is different.
Aston Martin DB5 & DB6 Inner Tubes
- The best inner tube for these standard sizes and the 205/70r15 size is the Michelin 15F Offset Valve Inner Tube.
- If you are looking to fit a wider 205r15 or a 215/70r15 tire then we would recommend the Michelin 15/17H Offset Valve Inner Tube.
- If you would like more information on inner tubes then please do not hesitate to visit our inner tube page.
RW 3835 Aston Martin DB5 & DB6 Wheels
RW 3803 Aston Martin DB5 & DB6 Wheels
RW 3813 Aston Martin DB5 & DB6 Wheels
RW 3814 Aston Martin DB5 & DB6 Wheels
RW 4455 Aston Martin DB5 & DB6 Wheels
RW 4152 Aston Martin DB5 & DB6 Wheels