Fiat Dino 2400 Wheels
- In October 1969 Fiat released the new Dino 2400, which was produced until 1973. The increased engine capacity improved the low down torque which improved its behaviour in traffic.
- The Fiat DIno 2400 can be fitted with the RW 4148 Borrani Wheel.
- Also in 1968 low profile tyres had been invented and PIRELLI had introduced its CINTURATO ™ CN36 so the new 2400 Dino took advantage of this new technology, and fitted 205/70 WR 14 PIRELLI CINTURATO CN36 which we would suggest would still be perfect tyres for the later 2400 Dino.
- As an alternative, there is also the 205/70VR14 Michelin XWX that was fitted to the Ferrari Dino.
- The Michelin 14F inner tube is the best option fo these tyres.
Fiat Dino Coupe 2400
RW 4148 Fiat Dino 2400 Wheels