Ferrari 250 GT California Wheels
- The series 1 Ferrari 250 GT California Spyder with the Long Wheel Base fitted Borrani RW3264 Wheels 5.5”X16”.
- The series 2 Short Wheel Base 250GT California Spyder fitted 5.5” wide RW3526 or 6” wide RW3687, both 16” diameter Borrani wheels.
- Some of the Ferrari 250 GT California Spiders fitted 5.5” wide 400mm diameter Ruote Borrani RW3598 wheels.
250GT California Spider Tires
- The Standard original Cross ply tire for the 250GT California Spider was 6.00-16 Pirelli Stella Bianca.
- The 400mm RW3598 wheel fitted 175HR400 Pirelli Cinturato CA67.
- Pirelli developed the Cinturato radial tire in 1952. So for a 16” radial then 185VR16 Cinturato was fitted by Ferrari.
- Wire wheels need inner tubes, we would fit the Michelin 16 F RET in a Ferrari 250 GT California Spider wheel and tire set up.
RW3598 Ferrari 250 GT California Wheels